Constitution of the Bakakage Forums
Posted 03 February 2004 - 04:43 PM
By the bakkas....for the bakkas
1. Have fun!! This place is where you can cut lose and run amok! However, we want this place to be a SAFE place, where you don't need to be worried about reprisals and such.
2. No flaming or hating please. We don't want a repetition of History. You can however flame people in the designated spam/flame zones.
3. The Administrators swear to be just and fair and follow a zero tolerance policy for those who try to play the power game. No one will be able to 'buy' modship or Admin status. So don't try.
4. The Admins, Mods swear NOT to abuse their power.
5. In order to maintain SOME semblance of order and to facilitate communication, please LIMIT SPAM in spam free zones. Spam is defined as:
----------------5.1 Information not relevant to the current thread
----------------5.2 Flaming/Hating (i.e directed personal attacks)
----------------5.3 Double Posting (posting consecutively. Please use EDIT button)
Note we are not saying ELIMINATE it, but at least LIMIT it. Where's the fun without spam? Doesn't this board rock? DON'T abuse this privilege though!
6. If you are into Graphics, please do not RIP from others.
7. Hentai! It's a good thing We at this forum should be an open-minded group, ready to openly discuss various issues. Besides, even if we said no hentai, it's not like it's going to stop anyone who REALLY wants to know about it If you don't like something, don't read it. Love the first amendment.
Oh yeah, lemme know if i've missed somefink
Posted 03 February 2004 - 04:49 PM
I will look after this place, so anything serious will prolly die by my hands first.
Posted 03 February 2004 - 05:15 PM
Posted 03 February 2004 - 05:27 PM
Posted 03 February 2004 - 06:19 PM
8. YOUR USERNAME WILL NOT BE ANGELIC - The name is evil and will only bring bad things.
Posted 03 February 2004 - 07:04 PM
Posted 03 February 2004 - 07:05 PM
Posted 03 February 2004 - 07:26 PM
EDIT: NM, it is up......
and.......smooches all over ilovekabuto, while dragging ice around her.....hmmm
Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:21 PM
I grovel at your feet, you have made a dirty babylon and that's exactly how we love it.
Oh, and we need a fanart section!!!
Posted 07 February 2004 - 10:26 PM
Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:54 AM
EDIT: I dont get it. How do you gain life when Kokusho comes into play? The card only mentions this ability when Kokusho is sent to the graveyard.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users