At any rate what I'm asking is that you play the game and answer these questions. The game sucks and the questions are stupid but grades. I need THREE PEOPLE!
Q & A Testing Sheet
1. Did you encounter any problems while playing the game?
2. Were you able to move the paws?
3. Did the score increment properly every time you caught an item?
4. Did the lives remaining decrement properly every time you missed an item?
5. Did you encounter any graphical or musical glitches?
1. Did the game load quickly? How long did it take?
2. Did any part of the game fail to load?
3. Did you encounter any error messages while playing the game?
1. Did all of the buttons work?
2. Did any button seem ambiguously labeled?
3. Did you ever find yourself stranded on a screen with no way to return?
1. Were the game controls sufficiently clear?
2. Did you find it simple to start and restart the game?
3. Did there seem to be any missing buttons or graphics?
4. Was the text large enough to easily read?